Hours • Weather Pending
8AM – Dusk
Saturday- Sunday (Holidays)
8AM – Dusk
Slow Play: (4) hours is the maximum for 18 holes.
Junior Times: Weekdays, anytime. Weekends, after 11:00
- Rules -
Sugar Maple respectfully asks that you follow these policies for golf:
1. Players shall present a neat appearance and be consistent with acceptable golf fashion. We deem acceptable golf attire to include collared shirts, Bermuda length shorts and soft-spike golf shoes. We do allow denim to be worn throughout our facility and golf course. We will be as accommodating as policy allows, but do reserve the right to refuse service based on inappropriate attire.
2. We require 24 hour notice to cancel your golf reservation, call 309-944-5418.
3. If the weather turns inclement, we will provide the following: Rainy weather itself may not dictate the closing of the golf course. Rain checks will be issued when the golf course is closed due to inclement weather. Rain checks will be issued on a pro-rated basis depending on the holes played.
4. We want all guests to have an enjoyable experience on the golf course and pace of play is an important element of the day. Playing in a group of 5 is a decision for the golf professional. Unless your group is the last of the day, this request will be typically declined.
GOLF CAR RULES
- Must have valid driver’s license to rent/operate golf car.
- Members taking small children are assuming all responsibility for their actions.
- Small children are not to be left unattended on a golf car under any circumstance.
- Golf cars can be dangerous if not used on a professional basis.
- Sugar Maple Golf Club has its own fleet of golf cars. Each person renting golf cars will be financially responsible for any damage incurred to the car, due to negligence or carelessness.